Join Our Team
We are looking for a driven Accounting Intern with a basic understanding of bookkeeping and financial principles and terms who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience. Under the supervision of our staff, the Accounting Intern can expect to participate in the preparation of bank reconciliations, analyze actual financial data, learn more about bookkeeping software, and assist with other accounting activities. You should be a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking.
To be a strong candidate for an Accounting Internship, you should possess an understanding of accounting and financial principles and a positive attitude. You should be collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn.
- Working with the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with data entry and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software-QuickBooks.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Accounting or have at least one year’s experience working as a bookkeeper.
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
Expected Hours of Work
Required A minimum of 25 hours per week (flextime included)
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and other teams in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Responsibilities Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing content
- Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics, and Google Adwords)