Join Our Team
Click on the tabs below to view full job position description.
You don’t do accounting because you have a degree with your name on it, but you are passionate about the profession. You are technical and don’t need help moving around in the digital world. You don’t need support to install software or programs and you can quickly and easily grasp software. You can practice your craft anywhere. You can do your craft from the convenience of your home if clients called you they would experience a professional environment (not dogs and crazy pets or toddlers going crazy in the background). You don’t need anyone to pump you to get going. You are a self-starter. You believe that none of us is as smart as all of us. You produce high-quality work! As a team, we move quickly to help our clients win, so we are looking for a technical leader that can balance production and perfection. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the Fulfillment department’s daily operations. Such as completing accounts payable/receivable, bank reconciliations, accounting system training, systems conversions, budgeting & forecasting, month end closing, financial statements preparation and monitoring key performance indicators. To succeed in this role, you should also have a problem-solving attitude and a mindset to develop every day!
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Confidence to advise clients based on sound knowledge.
- Ability to build relationships with clients.
- Patience with training team members on higher level projects.
- Enthusiasm and motivation to lead team members to meet deadlines and quarterly goals.
- Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data. Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts. Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Accounting Degree preferred
- Proficient in Quickbooks Online
- Intermediate level of skill with Microsoft Office Suite of Applications
- A Strong computer skills, MS Excel in particular (managing spreadsheets, creating charts and using advanced formulas)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in accounting is required.
- Must have very good verbal skills and writing skills.
- Experience using Google application
- They must be able to multi-task, establish priorities and organize efficiently
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal client pressures.
- Willingness to collaborate with team members from diverse backgrounds
- Experience in accounts receivable or payable.
- Experience with Accounting Firms.
- Proficient in Quickbooks Desktop preferred.
Expected Hours of Work
Required A minimum of 25 hours per week (flextime included)